- Passenger Services by 3 (three) helicopters to various locations under Helicopter Subsidy Scheme of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (implementing, see weekly programmes).
- Evacuation of serious patients from remote areas to State Capital/District HQs/Guwahati/Dibrugarh etc. for better treatment by requisition of Indian Air Force or State helicopter (implementing, as per requirement).
- Movement of dignitaries to far-flung areas by requisition of Indian Air Force or State helicopter (implementing, as per requirement).
- Arranging deployment of Indian Air Force or State helicopter during natural calamities or other exigencies like lifting of Security personnel to far flung areas during law & order problems (implementing, as per requirement).
- Commercial service by fixed wing to Tezu & Pasighat and by rotary wing to Ziro, Daporijo, Tuting, Yingkiong, Walong & Itanagar (Naharlagun) are likely to start soon under Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS)UDAN-2 after completion of some preparedness and formalities (planned).
- Introduction of small fixed wing aircrafts under State Air-Connectivity Scheme under Non-Schedule category to operate in recently developed Tezu airport, Advanced Landing Grounds at Pasighat, Ziro, Mechuka, Tuting etc.(planned, tendering process in progress) and further connecting these locations to remote far flung administrative areas through existing helicopter service.
- To develop infrastructure facilities at the helipads, landing grounds for compliance of regulatory requirements with various funding support of Central and State Government.
Existing Helicopter Service Routes
Passenger Fares of Existing Helicopter Services
Terms & Conditions of Helicopter Services
- Baggage limit 10 kg per passenger.
- Infants below 3 years are charged 10% of normal fare. Production of Birth Certificate for availing the concessional fare is mandatory.
- Minors between 3 years and 12 years are charged 50% of normal fare. Production of Birth Certificate for availing the concessional fare is mandatory.
- No pets/animals are allowed to carry by the passengers in the helicopter service.